If you are planning to sell your home, then you will want to work with an agent that actively promotes all its properties online. A property-specific website has identified that using the internet is the first step for 42% of applicants with a total of 92% going online at some stage of the buying process. Of those who look online, 50% of those are using a mobile device.
We have always known the importance of quality photographs to produce clean and crisp images for our property particulars and this is even more important when marketing online. When viewing properties on our website from a desk or laptop computer, the images cover an impressive 75% of the screen. We have also invested in making our website mobile friendly with images and text adjusting automatically to best fit the viewing screen.
On the Waymark website, potential buyers can download full property particulars, view a photographic slideshow, download the EPC (Energy Performance Certificate) and floor plan along with being able to see where on Google Maps the property is. Where this helps in practical terms is that if you are viewing our properties on a mobile device with Google Maps, you are only a couple of clicks away from getting directions straight to the doorstep of the property.
Favourite properties can be added to a shortlist on our website and where you are ready, you can arrange to book a viewing or arrange an appraisal on your own home.
We also have a growing community on our Facebook page where we share useful property tips and release our properties for sale. Also, our blog has published over 50 articles this year covering monthly property price updates and everything from focuses on local villages and how to sell a property in winter.
If you have been to Faringdon recently, you cannot fail to notice our new, highly prominent office located on the corner at number 2 Cornmarket.
So this is why we think you get the best of both worlds by working with Waymark. Our passion, energy, and professionalism can be found both online and on the high street and as we see out 2017, we are confident that 2018 will be just as exciting!
Other General Blog Posts
- Strengthening the business
- Grand Opening Event - Wantage
- February 2022 Major Business Developments
- May 2021 Waymark COVID 19 Lockdown Announcement
- November 2020 Waymark COVID 19 Lockdown Announcement
- Viewing information for applicants
- Viewing information for clients
- Important News - The housing market reopens
- Faringdon in all its beauty
- Welcome to the team Louise Polley
- RAINBOWS RAINBOWS RAINBOWS
- Welcome to the team Hugh Sutcliffe
- How technology is helping in these unprecedented times
- COVID-19 Telegraph Article
- COVID-19 and Waymark
- Different property types sell best at different times of year
- Shire Desire – Countryside Aspirations
- “So, what’s the market like?”
- The Perennial Property Dilemma
- Simeon Spencer Joins Waymark
- General Data Protection Regulations - GDPR and Waymark
- How Rightmove has Changed Asking Prices
- Development Opportunity, Highworth, SN6 7QQ
- Goodbye 2017 and Hello 2018! This Year's Property Predictions
- Online & On the High Street – Waymark is the Best of Both Worlds!
- Housing Autumn Budget 2017
- The White Horse Show 2017 - And What a Show It Was!
- Waymark Property and the 2017 White Horse Show
- Getting the most out of the Vale of the White Horse Countryside
- The Eurovision House Contest 2017
- New Railway Station for The Vale of the White Horse
- New Homes Versus Second Hand - A Prices & Transactions Comparison
- Property Pricing Expectation v Reality and the Impact of Over Valuing
- National Trust’s Uffington White Horse April Fool!
- March 2017’s Budget and Property Impact
- Is This The Future of Property Viewing?
- What do People Find Frustrating About Estate Agents?
- Choosing a Solicitor or a Conveyancer
- 8 Top Tips For Your Moving Day
- Mark Scobey Joins the Team at Waymark
- Building Insurance For Your Home – Is Your Sum-Insured Figure Correct?
- New Year. New Market. New Property Blog!