Well here we go with the launch of our new property blog! The place to go for all things property related in the Vale of the White Horse.
We’d like to start by wishing all our clients, past, present and future a Happy New Year as we sweep 2016 under the carpet and look forward to 2017.
We’d also like to welcome to the Waymark team, Mark Scobey, who joins us with nearly 30 years of property, technology and marketing experience. Mark’s going to be supporting all our market efforts throughout the year on the simple premise that the more we push Waymark, the more we’ll be promoting the properties we have for sale.
This property blog, is the first of our initiatives where we’ll be publishing useful and relevant information about property and life in our wonderful part of Oxfordshire. Make sure you’re following our Waymark Property Facebook page for blog post updates and if you want to receive our monthly newsletter round-up straight to your Inbox, then you can sign-up at the right-hand side of the page.
If you’ve got a property or White Horse related story to tell, then drop Mark a note at email@example.com
That’s all for now!
The Waymark Property Team - Ed, Jenny, Heather and now Mark.
Other General Blog Posts
- January 2021 Waymark COVID 19 Lockdown Announcement
- November 2020 Waymark COVID 19 Lockdown Announcement
- Viewing information for applicants
- Viewing information for clients
- Important News - The housing market reopens
- Faringdon in all its beauty
- Welcome to the team Louise Polley
- RAINBOWS RAINBOWS RAINBOWS
- Welcome to the team Hugh Sutcliffe
- How technology is helping in these unprecedented times
- COVID-19 Telegraph Article
- COVID-19 and Waymark
- Different property types sell best at different times of year
- Shire Desire – Countryside Aspirations
- “So, what’s the market like?”
- The Perennial Property Dilemma
- Simeon Spencer Joins Waymark
- General Data Protection Regulations - GDPR and Waymark
- How Rightmove has Changed Asking Prices
- Development Opportunity, Highworth, SN6 7QQ
- Goodbye 2017 and Hello 2018! This Year's Property Predictions
- Online & On the High Street – Waymark is the Best of Both Worlds!
- Housing Autumn Budget 2017
- The White Horse Show 2017 - And What a Show It Was!
- Waymark Property and the 2017 White Horse Show
- Getting the most out of the Vale of the White Horse Countryside
- The Eurovision House Contest 2017
- New Railway Station for The Vale of the White Horse
- New Homes Versus Second Hand - A Prices & Transactions Comparison
- Property Pricing Expectation v Reality and the Impact of Over Valuing
- National Trust’s Uffington White Horse April Fool!
- March 2017’s Budget and Property Impact
- Is This The Future of Property Viewing?
- What do People Find Frustrating About Estate Agents?
- Choosing a Solicitor or a Conveyancer
- 8 Top Tips For Your Moving Day
- Mark Scobey Joins the Team at Waymark
- Building Insurance For Your Home – Is Your Sum-Insured Figure Correct?
- New Year. New Market. New Property Blog!