For Immediate Release
Mark Scobey Joins the Team at Waymark Property bringing extensive property and marketing experience.
Faringdon, Oxfordshire, UK: Waymark Property, a specialist estate agency and professional services company uniquely situated in the Vale of the White Horse has retained Mark Scobey as the company's Marketing Manager. Mark has in excess of 25 years property, marketing and technology experience and will be responsible for multi-channel marketing and leveraging technology for an enhanced buying and selling experience.
Ed Preece, Director of Waymark said, “It speaks volumes for the ideas and values of Waymark when someone with Mark’s experience comes on board.” Ed went on to say, “Mark’s energy and enthusiasm is already delivering results. Like us, he’s very much focused on ensuring the best service possible for all our clients.” Mark was keen to add, “We want to use technology but not lose sight of being very much in a people business, that requires trust, knowledge and experience."
Waymark Property was founded in October 2015 to complement the chartered surveying and commercial property business founded by Ed and Jenny Preece in 2004.
Uffington, SN7 7SG
Tel: 01367 820070
Other General Blog Posts
- Viewing information for applicants
- Viewing information for clients
- Important News - The housing market reopens
- Faringdon in all its beauty
- Welcome to the team Louise Polley
- RAINBOWS RAINBOWS RAINBOWS
- Welcome to the team Hugh Sutcliffe
- How technology is helping in these unprecedented times
- COVID-19 Telegraph Article
- COVID-19 and Waymark
- Different property types sell best at different times of year
- Shire Desire – Countryside Aspirations
- “So, what’s the market like?”
- The Perennial Property Dilemma
- Simeon Spencer Joins Waymark
- General Data Protection Regulations - GDPR and Waymark
- How Rightmove has Changed Asking Prices
- Development Opportunity, Highworth, SN6 7QQ
- Goodbye 2017 and Hello 2018! This Year's Property Predictions
- Online & On the High Street – Waymark is the Best of Both Worlds!
- Housing Autumn Budget 2017
- The White Horse Show 2017 - And What a Show It Was!
- Waymark Property and the 2017 White Horse Show
- Getting the most out of the Vale of the White Horse Countryside
- The Eurovision House Contest 2017
- New Railway Station for The Vale of the White Horse
- New Homes Versus Second Hand - A Prices & Transactions Comparison
- Property Pricing Expectation v Reality and the Impact of Over Valuing
- National Trust’s Uffington White Horse April Fool!
- March 2017’s Budget and Property Impact
- Is This The Future of Property Viewing?
- What do People Find Frustrating About Estate Agents?
- Choosing a Solicitor or a Conveyancer
- 8 Top Tips For Your Moving Day
- Mark Scobey Joins the Team at Waymark
- Building Insurance For Your Home – Is Your Sum-Insured Figure Correct?
- New Year. New Market. New Property Blog!