Second office now open - Wantage
The 1st February was a landmark moment for Waymark. We officially opened the doors to our second office, in Wantage, to further support home owners and landlords throughout the Vale of the White Horse and across Oxfordshire.
As you know, Waymark was founded in 2004 by Chartered Surveyors Edward and Jenny Preece MRCIS. Living in Uffington with their twin daughters Evie and Elsie, they initially focused within the areas of Faringdon and the outlying villages.
The new Wantage office on Wallingford Street, next to Waitrose, now allows us to better support Wantage, Abingdon, Didcot and the surrounding villages.
Ed says “With four sales agreed in our first 2 weeks of opening in Wantage we are delighted by the welcome we have had.” Dedicated to providing an unrivalled service, the team are equipped with the skills and local knowledge necessary to sell and let properties quickly, efficiently and for the best price. Ed adds “Our new Head of Lettings, Vicky Broadbank, is chomping at the bit and has a list of tenants looking to rent immediately!”
Jenny notes “The newly re-fitted open plan office, the fresh and bright window displays and the digital TV display screen, have all helped to draw people to stop and look, and call in for a chat, which is always a joy.”
Other General Blog Posts
- Strengthening the business
- Grand Opening Event - Wantage
- February 2022 Major Business Developments
- May 2021 Waymark COVID 19 Lockdown Announcement
- November 2020 Waymark COVID 19 Lockdown Announcement
- Viewing information for applicants
- Viewing information for clients
- Important News - The housing market reopens
- Faringdon in all its beauty
- Welcome to the team Louise Polley
- RAINBOWS RAINBOWS RAINBOWS
- Welcome to the team Hugh Sutcliffe
- How technology is helping in these unprecedented times
- COVID-19 Telegraph Article
- COVID-19 and Waymark
- Different property types sell best at different times of year
- Shire Desire – Countryside Aspirations
- “So, what’s the market like?”
- The Perennial Property Dilemma
- Simeon Spencer Joins Waymark
- General Data Protection Regulations - GDPR and Waymark
- How Rightmove has Changed Asking Prices
- Development Opportunity, Highworth, SN6 7QQ
- Goodbye 2017 and Hello 2018! This Year's Property Predictions
- Online & On the High Street – Waymark is the Best of Both Worlds!
- Housing Autumn Budget 2017
- The White Horse Show 2017 - And What a Show It Was!
- Waymark Property and the 2017 White Horse Show
- Getting the most out of the Vale of the White Horse Countryside
- The Eurovision House Contest 2017
- New Railway Station for The Vale of the White Horse
- New Homes Versus Second Hand - A Prices & Transactions Comparison
- Property Pricing Expectation v Reality and the Impact of Over Valuing
- National Trust’s Uffington White Horse April Fool!
- March 2017’s Budget and Property Impact
- Is This The Future of Property Viewing?
- What do People Find Frustrating About Estate Agents?
- Choosing a Solicitor or a Conveyancer
- 8 Top Tips For Your Moving Day
- Mark Scobey Joins the Team at Waymark
- Building Insurance For Your Home – Is Your Sum-Insured Figure Correct?
- New Year. New Market. New Property Blog!