Unprecedented times call for new ideas, new approch and new tech.
Although a large part of our business is meeting face to face with people, we are learning to adapt to the current climate and with the help of technology & drones, we’ve been able to create some really exciting and professional virtual tours. This is something that we have been looking to implement over the last few months as we really feel that it strengthens a properties marketing. At this time it also offers our properties to be shown in the best possible light to our applicants as it details so much more than what photos and floorplans can detail, as it shows of the location and surrounds of each property, as well as a walk through tour, providing the second best experience to a viewing.
We have found that properties that have drone video tours are receiving much more attention with more enquiries being booked than those without the tour.
If you are looking to sell in the near future, please give us a call and we can show you how we are using tech to our advantage and offering an extremely strong marketing package that is hard to compete with.
We look forward to your call, and stay safe.
Other General Blog Posts
- January 2021 Waymark COVID 19 Lockdown Announcement
- November 2020 Waymark COVID 19 Lockdown Announcement
- Viewing information for applicants
- Viewing information for clients
- Important News - The housing market reopens
- Faringdon in all its beauty
- Welcome to the team Louise Polley
- RAINBOWS RAINBOWS RAINBOWS
- Welcome to the team Hugh Sutcliffe
- How technology is helping in these unprecedented times
- COVID-19 Telegraph Article
- COVID-19 and Waymark
- Different property types sell best at different times of year
- Shire Desire – Countryside Aspirations
- “So, what’s the market like?”
- The Perennial Property Dilemma
- Simeon Spencer Joins Waymark
- General Data Protection Regulations - GDPR and Waymark
- How Rightmove has Changed Asking Prices
- Development Opportunity, Highworth, SN6 7QQ
- Goodbye 2017 and Hello 2018! This Year's Property Predictions
- Online & On the High Street – Waymark is the Best of Both Worlds!
- Housing Autumn Budget 2017
- The White Horse Show 2017 - And What a Show It Was!
- Waymark Property and the 2017 White Horse Show
- Getting the most out of the Vale of the White Horse Countryside
- The Eurovision House Contest 2017
- New Railway Station for The Vale of the White Horse
- New Homes Versus Second Hand - A Prices & Transactions Comparison
- Property Pricing Expectation v Reality and the Impact of Over Valuing
- National Trust’s Uffington White Horse April Fool!
- March 2017’s Budget and Property Impact
- Is This The Future of Property Viewing?
- What do People Find Frustrating About Estate Agents?
- Choosing a Solicitor or a Conveyancer
- 8 Top Tips For Your Moving Day
- Mark Scobey Joins the Team at Waymark
- Building Insurance For Your Home – Is Your Sum-Insured Figure Correct?
- New Year. New Market. New Property Blog!