Introducing our newest member to the Waymark team, Hugh Sutcliffe. It's been a couple of weeks since Hugh joined our team and we are already thrilled with the new ideas and approach he has delivered in these tough, unprecedented times.
We are open for business, we are all available, we just need to be a bit clever about how we show you around properties adhering to social distancing.
Take a look at the recent drone style videos on this page and give Hugh or the team a call to discuss what you can do to get your house ready for market, or to arrange a VIRTUAL viewing of one of our property listings.
A bit about Hugh:
With an extensive background in sales, Hugh has over 10 years’ experience in Estate Agency, working across Oxfordshire and Wiltshire. Having spent the last four and a half years based in Faringdon and also working the surrounding areas, Hugh is your point of call for any local knowledge or valuations.
Hugh brings a refreshing and enthusiastic approach to estate agency, and when he isn’t selling houses enjoys spending time with his young family of two boys.
Give Hugh a call on 07743 603340.
Welcome to the Waymark Team Hugh!
Other General Blog Posts
- Viewing information for applicants
- Viewing information for clients
- Important News - The housing market reopens
- Faringdon in all its beauty
- Welcome to the team Louise Polley
- RAINBOWS RAINBOWS RAINBOWS
- Welcome to the team Hugh Sutcliffe
- How technology is helping in these unprecedented times
- COVID-19 Telegraph Article
- COVID-19 and Waymark
- Different property types sell best at different times of year
- Shire Desire – Countryside Aspirations
- “So, what’s the market like?”
- The Perennial Property Dilemma
- Simeon Spencer Joins Waymark
- General Data Protection Regulations - GDPR and Waymark
- How Rightmove has Changed Asking Prices
- Development Opportunity, Highworth, SN6 7QQ
- Goodbye 2017 and Hello 2018! This Year's Property Predictions
- Online & On the High Street – Waymark is the Best of Both Worlds!
- Housing Autumn Budget 2017
- The White Horse Show 2017 - And What a Show It Was!
- Waymark Property and the 2017 White Horse Show
- Getting the most out of the Vale of the White Horse Countryside
- The Eurovision House Contest 2017
- New Railway Station for The Vale of the White Horse
- New Homes Versus Second Hand - A Prices & Transactions Comparison
- Property Pricing Expectation v Reality and the Impact of Over Valuing
- National Trust’s Uffington White Horse April Fool!
- March 2017’s Budget and Property Impact
- Is This The Future of Property Viewing?
- What do People Find Frustrating About Estate Agents?
- Choosing a Solicitor or a Conveyancer
- 8 Top Tips For Your Moving Day
- Mark Scobey Joins the Team at Waymark
- Building Insurance For Your Home – Is Your Sum-Insured Figure Correct?
- New Year. New Market. New Property Blog!