As many will have heard in the news last night and this morning, the Government is removing the Covid-19 restrictions on the housing market which is very welcome for those who need and want to move home.
We will be putting in place various measures to protect all those involved in the process; our client, our buyers and our staff and we are in the process of reviewing the government guidelines with particular emphasis on viewing arrangements.
Over the lock-down period we have received a great many viewing requests and once we have agreed with each of our clients how we will manage these, we will be in touch with everyone who has asked to view.
We are aiming to manage over 7 weeks’ worth of viewings within a 7 – 10 day period so if you are one of these, and you don’t hear from us immediately, please bear with us. We will be in touch.
We look forward to playing our part in getting the country back to work, safely.
We have now recevied specific guidance from the Goverment for viewings, the link to this can be found below:
- A set time will be provided for a viewing and, depending on the nature of the property involved, these will range from between 20 minutes to 40 minutes between viewings. Arrival and departure from the property is included within these times.
- The number of people on a viewing should be minimised to those from your household that absolutely have to be there. If you need to be accompanied by small children, please try to keep them from touching surfaces
- On arrival, we will meet with you outside the property. We will accompany you around the property but will be keeping a sensible distance
- The property will be open, lights turned and all doors open.
- Where possible, you should avoid touching surfaces and bring your own hand sanitiser.
- 2 metre distancing to be kept between yourselves and us
Other General Blog Posts
- Viewing information for applicants
- Viewing information for clients
- Important News - The housing market reopens
- Faringdon in all its beauty
- Welcome to the team Louise Polley
- RAINBOWS RAINBOWS RAINBOWS
- Welcome to the team Hugh Sutcliffe
- How technology is helping in these unprecedented times
- COVID-19 Telegraph Article
- COVID-19 and Waymark
- Different property types sell best at different times of year
- Shire Desire – Countryside Aspirations
- “So, what’s the market like?”
- The Perennial Property Dilemma
- Simeon Spencer Joins Waymark
- General Data Protection Regulations - GDPR and Waymark
- How Rightmove has Changed Asking Prices
- Development Opportunity, Highworth, SN6 7QQ
- Goodbye 2017 and Hello 2018! This Year's Property Predictions
- Online & On the High Street – Waymark is the Best of Both Worlds!
- Housing Autumn Budget 2017
- The White Horse Show 2017 - And What a Show It Was!
- Waymark Property and the 2017 White Horse Show
- Getting the most out of the Vale of the White Horse Countryside
- The Eurovision House Contest 2017
- New Railway Station for The Vale of the White Horse
- New Homes Versus Second Hand - A Prices & Transactions Comparison
- Property Pricing Expectation v Reality and the Impact of Over Valuing
- National Trust’s Uffington White Horse April Fool!
- March 2017’s Budget and Property Impact
- Is This The Future of Property Viewing?
- What do People Find Frustrating About Estate Agents?
- Choosing a Solicitor or a Conveyancer
- 8 Top Tips For Your Moving Day
- Mark Scobey Joins the Team at Waymark
- Building Insurance For Your Home – Is Your Sum-Insured Figure Correct?
- New Year. New Market. New Property Blog!