Following the Government announcement on Saturday evening of a second lockdown later this week.
Whilst not covered in the Prime Ministers broadcast, it has since been confirmed by Housing Secretary, Robert Jenrick, that the property market will remain open throughout the 4 week lockdown period.
The guidance on viewings and progressing sales put in place over the last few months remains applicable. These can be found here
Please note that for viewings the guidance includes:
• Only 2 households allowed in the property and we as your agent as classed as one household. Please therefore ensure you are not in the property when a viewing is booked in. You can be in the garden but clearly now the weather has changed you may wish to make other arrangements whilst we are conducting the viewing.
• Before you leave your property, please open all your internal doors and cupboards
• We will use gloves when conducting viewings and be requesting everyone refrains from touching surfaces etc.
If you have any queries please call but in the meanwhile we will continue to do what we can to assist your property move and will continue to be in regular contact going forward.
Other General Blog Posts
- Strengthening the business
- Grand Opening Event - Wantage
- February 2022 Major Business Developments
- May 2021 Waymark COVID 19 Lockdown Announcement
- November 2020 Waymark COVID 19 Lockdown Announcement
- Viewing information for applicants
- Viewing information for clients
- Important News - The housing market reopens
- Faringdon in all its beauty
- Welcome to the team Louise Polley
- RAINBOWS RAINBOWS RAINBOWS
- Welcome to the team Hugh Sutcliffe
- How technology is helping in these unprecedented times
- COVID-19 Telegraph Article
- COVID-19 and Waymark
- Different property types sell best at different times of year
- Shire Desire – Countryside Aspirations
- “So, what’s the market like?”
- The Perennial Property Dilemma
- Simeon Spencer Joins Waymark
- General Data Protection Regulations - GDPR and Waymark
- How Rightmove has Changed Asking Prices
- Development Opportunity, Highworth, SN6 7QQ
- Goodbye 2017 and Hello 2018! This Year's Property Predictions
- Online & On the High Street – Waymark is the Best of Both Worlds!
- Housing Autumn Budget 2017
- The White Horse Show 2017 - And What a Show It Was!
- Waymark Property and the 2017 White Horse Show
- Getting the most out of the Vale of the White Horse Countryside
- The Eurovision House Contest 2017
- New Railway Station for The Vale of the White Horse
- New Homes Versus Second Hand - A Prices & Transactions Comparison
- Property Pricing Expectation v Reality and the Impact of Over Valuing
- National Trust’s Uffington White Horse April Fool!
- March 2017’s Budget and Property Impact
- Is This The Future of Property Viewing?
- What do People Find Frustrating About Estate Agents?
- Choosing a Solicitor or a Conveyancer
- 8 Top Tips For Your Moving Day
- Mark Scobey Joins the Team at Waymark
- Building Insurance For Your Home – Is Your Sum-Insured Figure Correct?
- New Year. New Market. New Property Blog!