We pride ourselves on providing an exceptional service to our clients, but you don’t just have to take our word for it. Read what our clients have to say about working with us. Below are some comments kindly made by clients following the sale of their properties through Waymark.
"Waymark property provided us with an excellent service and were very accommodating for a second viewing at the house we have just purchased. Throughout the whole process, all Waymark staff helped us genuinely and courteously with every question we had. This made the whole process so much less stressful and even managed to get us in the house just before Christmas, bonus!" Millie Cooper - December 24th 2020 via Facebook
"Louise, You’re amazing. Two other Estate Agents failed to sell my property and then you came along and sold it – just like that! Professional, supportive, excellent communication and lovely. First class service. Thank you so much!" Julia - September 2020 via email
"We were very impressed with Jenny when she came round to value the house. She was very professional and had obviously done her homework regarding current values. We got the full asking price which is testament to the fact that it was a fair valuation. Jenny had mentioned that she knew of people in the village who would be interested in purchasing a bungalow which is why we were happy to sign up with her.
She explained the Waymark sales process and very quickly got the ball rolling when we agreed to use Waymark for the sale.
We appreciated the updates we got from you all the way through. All in all the Waymark team proved to be professional and efficient.
Very happy we chose to sign up with Waymark for the sale." Steve - November 2019 via email
"Following the successful completion on the sale of my cottage, I would like to thank you, Jenny, Heather, Ed and the rest of the staff for the professional, sensitive and helpful way you have dealt with this. You really have been a great help in what is always a difficult time for a buyer or seller, with your warm and friendly approach each step of the way. Always there, always helpful and always supportive. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend your firm and will certainly come back to you if I need an estate agent in the future. Thank you again." Mrs S, Faringdon - February 2018 via email
"We recently sold our property through Waymark and what a friendly and professional service we received. Previously our property was marketed with another agent unsuccessfully and Jenny and the team were able to manage more viewings in a two month period than we had had over the previous nine months.
Leading up to the point of exchange a few complications arose. Heather and Jenny were always on hand with valuable advice and were very helpful with the purchase of our new home.
We would thoroughly recommend Waymark. Polite, professional, competent and competitive. We would not hesitate to market our house with Waymark in the future."
Many thanks." K and M, Faringdon - October 2017
"Dear Jenny and Heather, I would like to thank you once again for the professional way you handled the sale of our cottage. Whilst selling one's house can never be entirely stress free, it is fair to say that the sale proceeded about as smoothly as it possible could have: from our initial instruction to proceed to the final completion on the property. Best wishes." Mr C, Kempsford - October 2017
"Since it is 40 years since our previous purchase we had forgotten what to expect. This was something Waymark helped us with at the outset. Then they provided a huge source of help and encouragement, keeping us in the picture at every stage for 3 months. The result was that we persevered to purchase the property Waymark had shown us enthusiastically at the beginning of the process.. So if you’re keen to keep any prospective purchaser happy we would recommend Waymark to anyone selling a property." Mr M, Faringdon - October 2017
"From the moment we met with Jenny through to completion, I cannot fault the service we received. We were fortunate enough to sell our property at the first viewing with people who were happy to extend the process for a few weeks to fit our timetable as this was explained by Jenny before the viewing. The after-care service from Heather was exceptional and above the call of duty and she helped iron out a few bumps in the road to ensure a satisfactory completion.
Without doubt the best agents I have ever used and I highly recommend them." Mr and Mrs T, Faringdon - September 2017
"Dear Jenny and Heather, As you know we have just exchanged on our purchase and sale and I didnt want to leave Faringdon without thanking you all so much for your assistance during what became a very challenging time for us.
From the very start when Jenny came to value our house, we were impresed by the approachability and professionalism which was shown to us and we felt very confident that we would be very well looked after. The course of selling and buying a home rarely runs smoothly, but at all times Heather was at the end of the phone to sort out all the 'niggles' and numerous questions we asked. And when all were losing their heads around us, we received calm, confident, professional support from Heather and the Team on every occasion.
We were kept up-to-date immediately there were any developments of any kind, which was very much appreciated. When we finally exchanged contracts, Heather called us to connfirm within four minutes of it happening. Now that's what we call service!
So well done Waymark. Very many thanks and warm regards" Hils and Tony, Faringdon - September 2017
"We would like to say that right from the initial valuation the team at Waymark remained professional and friendly. They keep in constant contact giving instant feedback after viewings which were all accompanied and arranged without any inconvenience to us. Their persistance in chasing the solicitors in the chain ensured we were confident that everything was being done to move to exchange as quickly as possible. Thank you Waymark!" Mr and Mrs K, Faringdon - August 2017
"We would like to thank all at Waymark for your prompt and professional service regarding the sale of our property in Uffington. We would have no reservation in recommending your services." Mr & Mrs C, Uffington - May 2017
"Very many thanks for everything. We would like to say (and are happy to be quoted) that we have found everything about the Waymark service to be simply excellent and far superior to service we have had from well known estate agents in the area. From the initial face to face conversation about the house and its key selling points, to the very well prepared brochure with excellent photographs, through to ensuring that we were kept up to date with viewings and then help with managing the various offers we received, our experience with Waymark has been well beyond our expectations. We were delighted at how quickly you found us a suitable buyer who offered the right price and was able to complete quickly. Now that the house sale has been completed successfully, we are delighted to reflect on Waymark's excellent service and we will happily recommend you to sellers seeking a friendly, efficient and highly effective estate agency service."
"Waymark will do very well as you remember all the finer things in life and it's just that much better than other companies! I've dealt with other local agents, buying and selling houses, and will most definitely recommend you far above the others. If you need a reference just let me know."
"The Waymark team of Ed and Jenny Preece, ably supported by Heather Broom have recently sold our property for us and we would like to commend them for the friendly efficient way they acted for us throughout the process. We would have no reservations in recommending them to anyone needing an agent in the area, a better team would be extremely difficult to find." Mr & Mrs M, Shrivenham - April 2017
- May 2021 COVID-19 Announcement
- Mr and Mrs M
- Mr & Mrs M
- Mr and Mrs K
- Hils and Tony
- Mr and Mrs T
- K and M Faringdon - via email
- Mrs S, Faringdon - via email
- Steve - via email
- Julia - via email
- Millie Cooper - December 24th 2020 via Facebook
- May 2021 Waymark COVID 19 Lockdown Announcement
- November 2020 Waymark COVID 19 Lockdown Announcement
- Top tips for selling your house in Winter
- Thinking of moving?
- Stamp Duty Freeze until March 2021
- Viewing information for applicants
- Viewing information for clients
- Important News - The housing market reopens
- Faringdon in all its beauty
- Welcome to the team Louise Polley
- RAINBOWS RAINBOWS RAINBOWS
- Welcome to the team Hugh Sutcliffe
- How technology is helping in these unprecedented times
- COVID-19 Telegraph Article
- Covid 19 Statement
- Covid 19 Announcement
- COVID-19 and Waymark
- Different property types sell best at different times of year
- On 20th March British Springtime Begins
- Best to make sure your home goes on sale at the right price
- Shire Desire – Countryside Aspirations
- “Is the balance between owning and renting your home changing?”
- Complaints Procedure
- High expectations? Perhaps, but make sure you keep a level head.
- “So, what’s the market like?”
- Fees applying to all new tenancies from 1st June 2019
- Tenants Fees
- The Perennial Property Dilemma
- Simeon Spencer Joins Waymark
- What is Shared Ownership?
- Managing & Creating the Perfect Home Working Space
- 8 Tips for First Time Renters
- General Data Protection Regulations - GDPR and Waymark
- Buying a New Home
- Focus on Buscot
- Vale of the White Horse Property Update April 2018
- Making the Most of Your Garden This Summer
- Vale of the White Horse Property Update March 2018
- Why We Offer Accompanied Viewings
- How Rightmove has Changed Asking Prices
- February 2018 Property Update
- Main Types of Damp
- January 2018 Property Update
- 6 Reasons For Needing A Quick Sale
- 14 Tips For A Successful Self Build Project
- Property Report for November & December 2017
- What Do You Know About MEES?
- Letting Your Property With Waymark
- Waymark Property Report for October 2017
- Development Opportunity, Highworth, SN6 7QQ
- Goodbye 2017 and Hello 2018! This Year's Property Predictions
- Let Waymark Find You The Perfect Doer Upper
- Online & On the High Street – Waymark is the Best of Both Worlds!
- September 2017 - Waymark Property Report
- Housing Autumn Budget 2017
- What is Gazumping?
- Selling a Home with Man’s Best Friend and Other Furry Animals
- Contact Us Pt4
- Improving the Home Buying and Selling Process
- August 2017 - Waymark Property Report
- Waymark Property Focus on Faringdon
- Contact Us Pt3
- Contact Us Pt2
- Contact Us Pt1
- July 2017 - Waymark Property Report
- Our 7 Autumn tips to prepare your garden for Winter
- Top 10 UK Universities and their Property Prices
- Waymark Property Village Focus on Clanfield
- The White Horse Show 2017 - And What a Show It Was!
- Waymark Property Review January to June 2017
- June 2017 - Waymark Property Report
- Waymark Property and the 2017 White Horse Show
- Getting the most out of the Vale of the White Horse Countryside
- What Next After A Disappointing Survey Report?
- 7 Ways Buyers Can Help Themselves Secure Their Next Home
- May 2017 - Waymark Property Update
- RICS means that Professionalism and Integrity is in our DNA
- Top Indicators For Knowing When It Is The Right Time To Move
- Stages and Resources to Help You through The Planning Process
- April 2017 - Waymark Property Update
- What House Buyers Are Really Looking For
- 9 Tips for Creating a Hint of Living Room Luxury
- What to Consider When Downsizing
- March 2017 & Q1 2017 Property Update
- The Eurovision House Contest 2017
- What is an EPC?
- New Railway Station for The Vale of the White Horse
- New Homes Versus Second Hand - A Prices & Transactions Comparison
- February 2017 - Completions Still Down & Prices Moving Up
- Waymark Property Focus on Fernham
- Help To Buy - What are the Numbers and Is It Helping?
- Property Pricing Expectation v Reality and the Impact of Over Valuing
- Focus on Shrivenham
- National Trust’s Uffington White Horse April Fool!
- Waymark Property Focus on Kingston Lisle
- Why do we ‘Spring Clean’?
- January 2017 - Completions Down and Average Price Up
- Waymark Property’s Village Spotlight Little & Great Coxwell
- March 2017’s Budget and Property Impact
- The Most Shocking DIY Fails!
- Drop in December 2016 Completions Across the Whole of Oxfordshire
- What to Consider if You Plan to Extend Your Home
- Is This The Future of Property Viewing?
- What do People Find Frustrating About Estate Agents?
- Significant drop in December 2016 Completions
- Choosing a Solicitor or a Conveyancer
- The Housing White Paper 2017
- 8 Cost Effective Tips To Enhance A Tired Kitchen
- What to Consider When Negotiating a Sale
- 8 Top Tips For Your Moving Day
- Mark Scobey Joins the Team at Waymark
- Find First or Sell First? The Age Old Property Dilemma
- New Faringdon Housing Estate - A Chance To Review the Plans
- Building Insurance For Your Home – Is Your Sum-Insured Figure Correct?
- 7 Top Tips for Property Selling in the Winter
- Property Predictions for 2017
- New Year. New Market. New Property Blog!
- Market Appraisals
- Property Search
- Sales & Lettings
- Planning and Development - Residential
- Planning and Development - Commercial
- Development Management
- Additional Services
- Acquisitions & Relocations
- Community Page
- About Us
- Land and Development
- Vale Life
- Private Buying Service
- Property Search
- Property to sell or let?
- Welcome to Waymark