If you have an interest in what housing is being planned in your local area, then you need to visit the Corn Exchange in Faringdon to view plans submitted for 425 new properties in the Park Road area of Faringdon.
Similar plans, which include a primary school and a community ‘forest’, were approved by the Vale of the White Horse District Council in 2015, however, Bloor homes have subsequently tweaked the design.
Planning Director Mke Kerton said, "Our proposed development will deliver much-needed new housing for Faringdon and therefore provide real opportunities for home-hunters to progress on the property ladder."
This is in addition to two developments on the Coxwell Road with Crest Homes having already laid some foundations and just opposite, Bellway Homes are flying a ‘coming soon’ flag.
You can comment on this application via the Vale of White Horse website. The planning reference number is P16/V1940/SCO.
Other Local Area Posts
- Focus on Buscot
- Waymark Property Focus on Faringdon
- Top 10 UK Universities and their Property Prices
- Waymark Property Village Focus on Clanfield
- Waymark Property Focus on Fernham
- Focus on Shrivenham
- Waymark Property Focus on Kingston Lisle
- Waymark Property’s Village Spotlight Little & Great Coxwell
- New Faringdon Housing Estate - A Chance To Review the Plans