Having just published our June 2017 Property Report, we are now able to review all the data from Land Registry for the first six months of the year. If you would like to receive our monthly property reports, you can subscribe to our mailing list on our main blog page [insert link]. You will also find all the previous property reports along with relevant and useful property articles.
So having crunched the numbers and reviewed 13,052 different data points for price paid information, we have created the following infographic for what has been happening property wise for the first six months of 2017.
Other Waymark Property Update Posts
- High expectations? Perhaps, but make sure you keep a level head.
- Vale of the White Horse Property Update April 2018
- Vale of the White Horse Property Update March 2018
- February 2018 Property Update
- January 2018 Property Update
- Property Report for November & December 2017
- Waymark Property Report for October 2017
- September 2017 - Waymark Property Report
- August 2017 - Waymark Property Report
- July 2017 - Waymark Property Report
- Waymark Property Review January to June 2017
- June 2017 - Waymark Property Report
- May 2017 - Waymark Property Update
- April 2017 - Waymark Property Update
- March 2017 & Q1 2017 Property Update
- February 2017 - Completions Still Down & Prices Moving Up
- January 2017 - Completions Down and Average Price Up
- Drop in December 2016 Completions Across the Whole of Oxfordshire
- Significant drop in December 2016 Completions
- Property Predictions for 2017