On 20th March British Springtime Begins
Spring is traditionally said to be the best time to sell your house. You cant take this as gospel because there are a number of factors involved, such as the type of property being sold. That said, the conventional wisdom and research from the property portals on when the market is most active and favourable for selling looks like this:
Using information gathered from Rightmove research and reports, if we look at the average days to sell data, we see properties that sell fastest come to market around:
March = 57 days (to go under offer)
This is important to note because the less time you’re on the market, the better the price you’re likely to get.
See the blog post at the bottom of this newsletter to see how we help you value your house to make sure your home goes on sale at the right price.
Other Selling Posts
- Thinking of moving?
- On 20th March British Springtime Begins
- Best to make sure your home goes on sale at the right price
- What is Shared Ownership?
- Why We Offer Accompanied Viewings
- 6 Reasons For Needing A Quick Sale
- What Do You Know About MEES?
- Selling a Home with Man’s Best Friend and Other Furry Animals
- Improving the Home Buying and Selling Process
- What Next After A Disappointing Survey Report?
- What House Buyers Are Really Looking For
- The Housing White Paper 2017
- What to Consider When Negotiating a Sale
- Find First or Sell First? The Age Old Property Dilemma
- 7 Top Tips for Property Selling in the Winter