Rishi Sunak Announces Stamp Duty Freeze on House Sales up to £500,000
Thinking of moving?
With the Government announcement of a temporary lifting of all stamp duty up to £500,000, giving buyers a saving of up to £15,000. We are expecting the current strong market activity to continue during this period.
If you are thinking of selling, now would be a very good time to start that process and we would be delighted to help.
As any sale will need to take place within the stamp duty “holiday” it is vital once a sale is agreed that the legal process happens as quickly as possible. We work closely with a number of local solicitors to best ensure this is the case.
If you want to know more about how this move could affect you, we’d love to help you. A confidential chat could help you decide if the time is right for you and your family to move – just give us a call on 01367 820070 or email our Associate Director, Hugh directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to speaking with you soon.
Other Buying Posts
- Stamp Duty Freeze until March 2021
- Buying a New Home
- Let Waymark Find You The Perfect Doer Upper
- What is Gazumping?
- 7 Ways Buyers Can Help Themselves Secure Their Next Home
- Top Indicators For Knowing When It Is The Right Time To Move
- What to Consider When Downsizing
- Help To Buy - What are the Numbers and Is It Helping?