Ongoing success and growth means we are on the lookout for a new Sales Valuer.
Demonstrable experience within estate agency is essential. We want to hear from any valuers who are consistently hitting their personal targets and ready to take the next step.
As well as knowledge of the local area, you'll need to have a strong customer focus, excellent sales skills and a highly organised approach. This is a full-time position available, which will include some weekend work.
You will have the following attributes to deliver a seamless customer experience:
- Capable of building and maintaining strong relationships with clients
- Able to support the team in winning and delivering new instructions
- Confident, ambitious and driven
- Able to work in a challenging, fast paced environment
- Clear and lateral thinking with good organisational skills
- Broad and deep working knowledge of property law and able to provide sound advice
- Strong communication skills, including verbal and written
- Hold a current driving licence and own car
If you are looking for an exciting role in an established office working alongside a great team then please get in touch to discuss.
Please send your CV for the attention of Amy. We look forward to receiving your CV.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to £40,000.00 per year
- Commission pay
We have Covid safe procedures in place for viewings and valuations
- How long have you lived in or around the Vale of the White Horse?
- Estate Agency: 1 year (required)
- Driving License (required)
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
Please apply here: APPLICATION VIA INDEED