Following the introduction of the latest national lockdown, Government advice is that the property market can continue to operate as it has been since the end of May 2020.
As such, a limited number of our Waymark team will continue to operate out of our Faringdon office with the balance working from home, all continuing to support our sellers and buyers including those who have agreed a sale. Any visits to our office need to be by appointment and only when we are not able manage you query remotely. We look forward to hearing from you and being able to assist you in your next move.
Below is the extract from the Government website.
You can still move home. People outside your household or support bubble should not help with moving house unless absolutely necessary.
Estate and letting agents and removals firms can continue to work. If you are looking to move, you can go to property viewings.
Other General Blog Posts
- January 2021 Waymark COVID 19 Lockdown Announcement
- November 2020 Waymark COVID 19 Lockdown Announcement
- Viewing information for applicants
- Viewing information for clients
- Important News - The housing market reopens
- Faringdon in all its beauty
- Welcome to the team Louise Polley
- RAINBOWS RAINBOWS RAINBOWS
- Welcome to the team Hugh Sutcliffe
- How technology is helping in these unprecedented times
- COVID-19 Telegraph Article
- COVID-19 and Waymark
- Different property types sell best at different times of year
- Shire Desire – Countryside Aspirations
- “So, what’s the market like?”
- The Perennial Property Dilemma
- Simeon Spencer Joins Waymark
- General Data Protection Regulations - GDPR and Waymark
- How Rightmove has Changed Asking Prices
- Development Opportunity, Highworth, SN6 7QQ
- Goodbye 2017 and Hello 2018! This Year's Property Predictions
- Online & On the High Street – Waymark is the Best of Both Worlds!
- Housing Autumn Budget 2017
- The White Horse Show 2017 - And What a Show It Was!
- Waymark Property and the 2017 White Horse Show
- Getting the most out of the Vale of the White Horse Countryside
- The Eurovision House Contest 2017
- New Railway Station for The Vale of the White Horse
- New Homes Versus Second Hand - A Prices & Transactions Comparison
- Property Pricing Expectation v Reality and the Impact of Over Valuing
- National Trust’s Uffington White Horse April Fool!
- March 2017’s Budget and Property Impact
- Is This The Future of Property Viewing?
- What do People Find Frustrating About Estate Agents?
- Choosing a Solicitor or a Conveyancer
- 8 Top Tips For Your Moving Day
- Mark Scobey Joins the Team at Waymark
- Building Insurance For Your Home – Is Your Sum-Insured Figure Correct?
- New Year. New Market. New Property Blog!